Our Privacy Statement
Effective Date: January 1, 2024
We collect information that identifies you when you visit Affiliates.Network, create an account with us or contact us for support or other offerings. This includes information such as your name, company name, email address, or payment information. We may also collect other information that does not identify you, such as information regarding browser name, operating system, internet service provider, mobile device type, and your mobile network information. In addition, when you access an offer of us, we collect online identifiers. Please find below more detail about the information collected.
- Contact information: We collect general contact information that you provide to us if you are a customer of our services. This includes your name, address, telephone number, and where applicable, your company name and bank details.
- Payment information: When we provide a fee-based service to you, we will collect billing address, bank details and contact information.
- Account: If you have an affiliate account for our platform and/or other services, we will collect your user id (email address) and password.
- Online Identifiers: When you access an offer by us, we automatically obtain your Internet Protocol address, browser user agent, and sometimes your device id.
- Data Trackers, Including Cookies and Web Beacons: We collect information on what pages visitors access or visit; user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit; and information volunteered by the consumer and/or site registrations.
- Newsletter and contact requests: If you opt-in to receive our newsletter through Affiliates.Network, we collect personal data such as your first name, last name, email address, and IP address. If we notice that you haven’t opened a newsletter within a time period of 12 months, we will automatically delete your email address from our newsletter and no longer send you those newsletters to that email address. You can always control your email notifications yourself through your affiliate account.
Capture and processing of data
- Data Security: Affiliates.Network Uses comprehensive security procedures for the protection of the processed data, including to prevent unauthorized access to this data.
We only use technically necessary cookies, which are indispensable for the use of our website’s functions.
The data processed by cookies are required for the aforementioned purposes of safeguarding our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to the first sentence of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a notice is always displayed before a new cookie is created. But completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
The website keeps track of visitor data to measure interest in the various parts of the site. As a result, the layout of the website can be adapted to the interests and experiences of visitors.
It is not allowed for a user to create a profile for others, to transfer them and / or to make use of the profile. If for any reason the user’s data is no longer correct or complete, the user must modify his / her data so that they are up to date. If the user provides inaccurate or incomplete information about himself and when Affiliates.Network concludes that the information provided is incorrect or incomplete, Affiliates.Network is able to Terminate or suspend the account.
Username and password
Affiliate is completely responsible for keeping his username and password secret. Only the user is liable for the use of the account by third parties, regardless of how this access to the account is obtained. In case of suspicion of abuse of the account, user informs Affiliates.Network immediately.
By submitting your personal information to Affiliates.Network as a user you give your explicit permission to Affiliates.Network to process and use this data for the following purposes:
- Using the entertaining services provided by Affiliates.Network
- Sending newsletters
- Setting up affiliate profiles
Details of other affiliates
It is not permitted to use any third party personal information that you have gathered through Website for any purpose, including the transfer of this information to third parties or sending mailings to persons whose data you have through Website. You do agree to not distribute users 'or former users' junk mail, spam, chain letters, mailings, or bulk distribution of email.
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to Affiliates.Network by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle their personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We are therefore not responsible for any practices employed on third-party websites or applications, including the information and content contained on the website or application. We recommend that the affiliates read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Changes in the Privacy Statement
Affiliates.Network reserves the right to make changes to the privacy statement. We advise to regularly check the privacy statement for updates. Affiliates.Network is obligated by law to share your data with third parties. For example, this goes for sharing data with the relevant authorities for a criminal investigation. Or sharing data with copyright holders, for example for a criminal investigation of violation of personal rights.
Insight and changing your data (modify, unsubscribe or to be forgotten)
For questions about this privacy statement or questions about insight, changes or deleting your personal data, you can contact us through the info that is displayed below. You can send us a request to get access to your data, review, correct, modify or delete them. You can also request a data-export of data we use with your permission, or argue that you want us to limit the processing of your personal data. To avoid abuse of our website, we could ask you for a proper identification. Regarding insight in data connected with a cookie, you need to send a copy of the cookie as well. You can find this in the settings of your browser. Whenever the info is not correct, you can request to have this info edited or deleted. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be addressed within a reasonable timeframe. Please note that we need to retain certain information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you the services you have requested and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
We assure you that all your personal details will be treated confidential. There are just a few employees within Affiliates.Network that have access to your account information and personal information so they are able to give you full support and answer all your questions. When you make sure your password is unique, and you do not pass it on to others and you check your invoices, our techniques will make sure that any forms of scam activity on your account will be recognized and busted immediately.